Wawa Inc. is an American company on the East Coast of the United States. It is an American chain of convenience stores and gas stations, currently operated in Delaware, Florida, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Washington D.C.
Wawa’s Credit card provides many savings to its users on fuel when they use it at Wawa gas stations.
Here in this article I’m willing to explain about the following facts.
- How to register your Wawa Credit Card.
- Logging in to your registered account.
- Facts you should know about Wawa Credit Card
- Pros and cons of using the Wawa Credit card.
How to register your Wawa Credit Card
First before you register your Wawa Credit Card, you must be a Wawa credit card holder. So if you are not a Wawa credit card holder you can apply for one by filling the online application available in the official Wawa website. After you fill it, stay for at least four weeks till the application is processed.
So if you are a credit card holder or after you become a credit card holder, for online registration the credit card should be near you. So make sure you have it on your hand while you start filling the registration form. To engage with the registration,
- Visit the official Wawa website.
- Next click on ‘Register your card’.
- You will be directed to a new page where the form will be available. Fill it with the required details.
- Once you fill it, you will receive an email of confirmation referring to your ID and password.
The Wawa website recommends you change the password every 60-90 days, so make sure of your identity’s security.
Logging in to your registered account
For the logging in process, make sure you have a working PC or a smartphone with a stable internet connection to avoid facing errors while logging in.
- Visit the official Wawa website. To log in you must have a registered account.
- Once you register, submit the ID and password in the dialogue box which will be displayed in the official website of Wawa.
- Click the submit button, then you will be directed to your account.
Facts you should know about Wawa Credit card
During the first billing cycle of your Wawa Credit Card, you can earn a credit of 50 cents per gallon which limits only up to 100 gallons per billing cycle at Wawa gas stations. After you reach the limit, the credit drops to 5 cents per gallon. The Annual Percentage Rate which is also known as APR is approximately 26.49% which might vary. According to the terms and conditions, they will not charge the card holder any interest on purchases if the card holder pays the entire balance by the due date of each month. However late payments may charge up to 40$ as a penalty fee.
Pros and Cons of using a Wawa Credit card
You can save 50 cents per gallon that limit to 100 gallons for the first billing cycle right after opening a new account, but the rate decreases to 5 cents per gallon up to 100 gallons after the first billing cycle. Even though there is no annual fee, you will not earn credit after reaching the limit of 60$.
So according to the above details, I hope you people understood the steps of registering and signing in to your Wawa Credit Card online. But the fact you must consider while using this is, that this card is not suitable for everyone. It depends on your lifestyle. However, for your account’s safety, you can track all the transactions by logging in on the website, which could be considered a plus point here.