RTPS Service Plus Bihar & Odisha:- How To Apply Ration Card Online For Bihar & Odisha State, RTPS Service Plus Porta For Bihar Ration Card Status Check, How To Check Odisha Ration Card Status Online RTPS Portal.
RTPS service plus is an editable, unified framework for service delivery and grievance amends. It also easier the rapid rollout of any service, any time by any level of state government. The following services may be assist using the online RTPS portal; Get Caste Certificate.
Acquire an Income Certificate, Obtain a Local Residence Certificate, Get a Character Certificate. Acquire an OBC Certificate,
- Use a Land Possession Certificate.
- Center for Tatkal services for numerous certificates.
- 1 What is RTPS service plus Bihar?
- 2 What is RTPS Online?
- 3 Who is eligible for a ration card in Bihar?
- 4 How to apply for an RTPS Ration Card for Bihar state
- 5 How to Apply for Online Bihar Ration Card Application Form 2020
- 6 Required Document to Bihar Ration Card for apply Online
- 7 Bihar Ration Card Eligibility Criteria
- 8 How to apply for an RTPS Ration Card for Odisha state?
- 9 Procedure to Apply for a New Ration Card in Odisha.
- 10 How To Check RTPS Ration Card Status
What is RTPS service plus Bihar?
Service Plus Bihar makes all government services available to common man in his locality, through common service delivery outlets, and secure efficiency, transparency, and reliability of such services at reasonable costs to realize the basic requirements of the common man Certificates.RTPS Bihar Online form Caste, Income, and Residential Certificate: The Bihar Right to Public Service (RTPS) offers services to make Bihar Online Jati, Niwas, and Aay Praman Patra. Candidates record their mobile number at the time of filling RTPS Bihar Online form and get RTPS status by SMS.
Bihar RTPS Plus Portal Official Link:- http://rtps.bihar.gov.in/
What is RTPS Online?
RTPS online means application of Income, Caste, Residence Certificate on RTPS Bihar portal through online· After choosing the certificate, you have to enter Bihar Govt. Schemes, facility for online application of certificates.The first step is to visit the official website of RTPS and tap on the online status button of the RTPS website. The second step is type your application ID in a text message and send it to 56060. Please note that to get the certificate you will have to go to the defined counter of the RTPS site.
Who is eligible for a ration card in Bihar?
Eligibility criteria to apply for a new ration card in Bihar are below: The applicant should be a permanent resident of the State of Bihar. The applicant must not be in ownership of a ration card. Only Married Couples of Bihar can apply for a ration card application online at RTPS Service Plus Site.
A Ration Card is a form issued under an order of the State Government, as per the Public Distribution System, for the obtaining of essential commodities from fair price shops. State Governments supply distinctive Ration Cards to Above Poverty Line, Below Poverty Line, and Antyodaya families and conduct periodical analysis and checking of Ration Cards.
A Ration Card is a very essential document for Indian citizens. It assists save money by aiding in the accretion of essential commodities at a gratuity rate. It has also become a main tool of identification now-a-days. You may be required to produce a copy of your Ration Card as proof of identification when applying for other documents like Domicile Certificate, for inclusion of your name in the Electoral Rolls, etc.
Families living under the poverty line are entitled to Blue Cards, under which they can receive special subsidies. In addition to permanent Ration Cards, States also issue temporary Ration Cards, which are held for a specified number of months, and are issued for relief motives.
How to apply for an RTPS Ration Card for Bihar state
You may find the application form for making a new Consumer (Ration) Card from any Circle Office/ S.D.O. Office.
You will require passport-sized photographs of the head of your family attested by a gazetted officer/MLA/MP /Municipal Councillor, the identity proof(s) of residence, and the Surrender/Deletion Certificate of the previous Ration Card, if there was any.
If you are not able to give any proof of residence, the Circle FSO/S.I./M.O. conducts spot investigations by recording the statements of two independent witnesses in your neighborhood.
The normally specified time schedule for the preparation of a Ration Card is usually 15 days. But, the procedure and time limit may differ from State to State.
How to Apply for Online Bihar Ration Card Application Form 2020
- Go to see the Official Website to apply for Bihar Ration Card online http://sfc.bihar.gov.in/login.htm
- On the Homepage, you will find the form of the Bihar Ration Card.
- By downloading this form, you will have to fill in the absolute information of the members of your household in it.
- Please remember that a member’s name will appear only once.
- If you fill it again, your form will be wrong.
- While fulfilling the Bihar Ration Card online, you must first register yourself in it.
- Then you will ask for your mobile number.
- After fulfilling the mobile number, an OTP number will come to your phone.
- You must keep this number at the time of your registration.
- Now you have to enter this OTP, your registration will be finished.
- Then you will create an email ID and password.
- After this, you can fulfill your complete detailed application form.
- By scrutinizing together, you can apply a photocopy.
- After the entire process is finished, click on the submit button.
- Then, your Bihar Ration Card online form will be considered filled.
- Take out its printout and keep the copy with you.
Remember that after applying for Bihar Ration Card online, your ration card will reach your home within 15 days.
Required Document to Bihar Ration Card for apply Online
The possessor should be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank account passbook
- Income certificate
- LPG Connection Number
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Bihar Ration Card Eligibility Criteria
Bihar Ration Card Beneficiary Guidelines
- To apply for Bihar Online Ration Card, a photocopy of the head of the family is compulsory.
- There is a need for an electricity bill to apply.
- It is also obligatory for the applicant to have an Aadhaar card.
- To take part in this scheme, a PAN card should also be there.
- A gas connection receipt must also be copied to apply.
Applicants should also have any bank account number. In this project, you can now apply for an online ration card right from home. Ration cards are also used by people as identity cards. This card is also needed to get a Voter ID and to get a driving license. CategoriesCentral Government Scheme, Sarkari Yojana, State Government Scheme.
TagsBihar Ration Card, Central Government Scheme, Government Scheme in Bihar, Government Schemes
How to apply for an RTPS Ration Card for Odisha state?
The Government of Odisha, under the Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection, offers for three basic types of Ration Cards for the effective implementation of the Targeted Public Distribution System (TPDS).
Above Poverty Line families, whose annual income above Rs.15000, will get white colour BPL Ration Cards. Below Poverty Line families whose annual income of less than Rs.10000, will get pink colour Antyodaya card. The suitability criteria are based on the economic status of the recipient families. The applicant requires to satisfy the below criteria laid down by the Government of Odisha.
- He/She applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must not possess another ration card. In Odisha, when applying for a new ration card, it is necessary to present the following documents along with the application form.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- For address proof, you have to submit (electricity bill, water bill, telephone bill, passport, etc.)
- Family group passport size photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
For the government employees, the order for transfer form, from the Chief of the Office.Ration Card will be provided within 30 days from the date of submission of application.
Procedure to Apply for a New Ration Card in Odisha.
To apply for a new ration card in Odisha, the possessor has to follow the below-given steps:
- The candidate must visit the Odisha Food, Supplies & Consumer Welfare department’s official website.
- Tap on the “e-Bitaran Odisha” on the homepage of the entrance.
- Then the candidate will be turned to the next page where they tap on the “Ration Card Application Form under NFSA-2013” link to download the form in PDF format.
- Fulfill all the required information in the application form and attach all the necessary documents along with the form.
- Give the exact name of the applicant, the type of address proof submitted, the details of all the members of the family of the applicant along with their Voter ID card numbers, etc. to the officials at the RCMS.
- Then submit this application form under the designated Block/ULB in your area and make the payment of the prescribed fee.
- After the confirmation, they will issue an application that will use for verification of your application status.
How To Check RTPS Ration Card Status
To know the status of your ration card application details, follow the below-given steps:
- First, directly click on the link.
- Then select the “Get Report” button to open the Block Wise Ration Card List.
- Then enter the name in the “Find Box” to directly check Ration Card details by Name and to Check RC Status Online / Ration Card Status Enquiry.
- The possessor can search family details by ration card number, name, father name, spouse name, type of family, number of family members.
- Finally, the complete details of family members in ration cards will check, including the name, age, relation, and other details.