Solutions:- Pokemon Go Raid Pass hack, Free Remote Raid pass hack, Pokémon GO free Raid Passes, Free Remote Raid Pass code, Pokemon Go raid pass trick, How to get Remote Raid Pass in Pokémon Go, How to get unlimited Raid Pass in Pokemon go
You aren’t the only one who is looking for the Remote Raid Passes in Pokemon Go. Undoubtedly, we all want to raid by sitting in the comfort of our homes. And to help us with this, they launched the Remote Raid passes for the players to play with comfort. You’ll have the option to get to raid in your overall area without going out openly. This is perfect if you’re hoping to keep on the game while being home while debilitated.
However, getting your hands on them is a little tricky, because you can’t get them as gifts or at Pokestops. But do not worry anymore because we have got you covered, scroll down to collect all info regarding the Pokemon go Remote pass. Below we have mentioned a short guide on how you can procure more and more Pokemon Go Remote passes? And how to use them?
What is the Pokémon Go Remote Raid Pass?
Remote Raid Pass is a nifty item launched by Niantic 2 years back. As a way for players to keep partaking in the game during the issues that might restrict individuals from getting out. However, don’t think it to be the same as like other items of Pokemon Go. This is a lot more special and unique feature of it. A Remote Raid Pass permits you to join any raid you can see on the Nearby screen or tap on the map. Means you don’t need to take off from the house to genuinely go there
- If you are thinking that collecting these passes is easy. Then your eyes are covered. The only way to avail of this is you can either collect them during special events or you can get them in exchange for Pokécoins. Sometimes your real cash can be used to buy this stuff. You won’t find them by running around the map or spinning Pokéstops. Previously, the Remote Pass of Pokemon Go consistently incorporated Remote Raid Passes in its one Pokécoin groups. However, presently it’ll cost you Pokécoins. To procure coins, you’ll need to bring down or defend a gym or pay genuine cash for them.
- The raid passes provide so many benefits to the players but there are also some drop sides. Pokemon Go is all about moving out and roaming around. So, if you use this pass your attack power will be less as compared to other players who are at less distance from the raid.
How Do You Get Free Remote Raid Passes in Pokémon Go?
Unfortunately with the new update on 23 May 2022. Neither Players can not get a free Remote Raid Pass every Monday with the bundle nor as Research Breakthrough rewards. If any new update comes regarding this we will keep you informed, so bookmark our page for all the latest updates.
- Sit still on your comfortable couch, and join the battles which you would not have been able to without moving your muscles. Because following are some ways in which you can try to grab the unique Remote raid passes in Pokemon Go.
- The easiest way to buy the Raid pass of Pokemon Go is from Pokémon Go’s in-game shop. You can also buy in bulk but they don’t provide any discount on bulk purchases. Each Remote raid pass in Pokémon Go will cost you around 100 Pokécoins. You can earn coins by defending Gym. By defending each gym you will be awarded 6 Pokecoins. So defend as much as you can to collect more and more Pokecoins.
You can access the shop by:-
- Firstly, go to the main screen.
- At the bottom of the screen, click on the poké ball icon.
- Tap on the shopping bag icon.
- Now buy as many Remote raids pass as you want.
Note: You can keep 3 Remote raid passes at a time in your bag.
|Pokemon Go Live Website Link||https://pokemongolive.com/|
How to Get Pokemon Go Remote Raid Pass for Free?
As mentioned in the above method, the raid passes can only be purchased using Pokecoins and real cash. But there are many times when the passes are given out for free. And you should keep one eye on such events to gran them before anyone else does.
- Special Pokémon Go community events are one such kind of event where the players can get the Remote passes for free. But you can’t completely rely upon these because they are not often given away as freebies. So, you should regularly watch them.
How to use a Remote Raid Pass in Pokémon go?
Now the time comes to utilize the benefit of the Pass. If you have the Remote raid pass of Pokemon go handy. Then have a look at the steps below to use them if you are not aware. The steps are relatively easy so no need to worry about them.
- The very first step is to access the nearby screen.
- On the bottom side of the main screen, you will see a pair of binoculars.
- Just below that select silhouetted ‘mon.
- Now, a tab will open, and you will see Rai on the top.
- Here you will be able to see all the ongoing nearby raids.
- You can either select from the available option or you can join through any of your friend’s invitations.
- You can even tap on any gym on the map with ongoing battles.
- Here comes the use of a Remote raid pass. Click on the pink battle button.
- Select the no. of passes and exchange it for entry into the raid.
Note: Choose a raid wisely. Each raid can consist of 5 players. Even if you try to join after the limit is crossed then, you will be automatically placed in another lobby.
We hope the above information will help you collect Remote Raid passes of Pokémon go to raid by sitting in the comfort of your home. But always remember the pros and cons of these. That even if it will help you to enter into Nearby raid. Choose a raid wisely. Each raid can consist of 5 players. Even if you try to join after the limit is crossed then, you will be automatically placed in another lobby. y nearby raid but it will lower your attack power. And remember, that only 3 Pokemon go remote raid passes can be kept at a time.
Share this with your friends and bookmark the page to keep yourself updated with all the latest information regarding Pokémon go. If you have any doubt or queries regarding Remote Raid passes of Pokémon go then reach out to us. We will help you as fast as possible.