Free Fire Street Beat Top-Up Event, How To Get D-Bee Character For Free, Street Beat Bundle Set Unlock For Free
One of the most popular battle royale games in the globe, Free Fire from Garena, holds the record for the most viewers in a single stream, with over 5 million spectators in one instance. The game is not only played for fun, but it also has certain significant esports requirements all over the world, and it is the most popular game in mobile-dominated countries. In terms of esports, FFCO is live in India, with players from various states able to compete and represent their cities/states in national championships.
Garena attempts to give the finest gaming experience possible, which is why free fire has always been a standout among its competitors. Garena has made D-Bee accessible to its audience by doing so, and this will continue until July 13th. With the addition of the D-Bee, Free Fire now has a total of 40 characters.
- 1 Dbee Character & Street Beat Top-Up Event In Garena Free fire
- 2 Special Ability of D-BEE’s character – Bullet Beats
- 3 How can you get D-Bee back after the top-up event?
- 4 D-Bee & His Street Beat Bundle
- 5 How to gain a free D-Bee character in Free Fire: A Step-by-Step Guide
- 6 Purchase Diamonds and Claim D-bee in Free Fire
- 7 The Bottom line
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Dbee Character & Street Beat Top-Up Event In Garena Free fire
D-BEE, a new male character in Free Fire, is a music producer and street dancer. With his Pink Headphones, Blue Bandana, and Yellow Jacket, he looks rather stylish. D-BEE, like all other characters in the game, has a unique ability. ‘Bullet Beats’ is the name of his Special Skill. When firing while moving, is a passive skill that boosts movement speed and accuracy.
- Free Fire is noted for its one-of-a-kind battle royale gameplay. The nature of the game’s characters is one of the things that distinguishes it from other mobile BR games.
- Except for the default characters, all of the characters in Free Fire have unique skills that can dramatically aid players throughout a match.
- Free Fire now features a total of 40 characters, thanks to the recent addition of D-Bee. Last month, D-Bee was brought to the game, but he was unreachable to gamers.
- Garena has now made the character available to fans through an event called ‘Street Beat Top Up’.
Let’s know more about D-Bee’s character and how you can get free access to D-Bee’s character and D-Bee Street Beat bundle set in Garena’s Free Fire Street Beat Top-Up Event.
Special Ability of D-BEE’s character – Bullet Beats
When firing while moving, D-BEE’s ‘Bullet Beats’ boosts movement speed and accuracy. On various levels, it has the following effects:
- In Level 1: Firing while moving increases movement speed by 35 percent and accuracy by 35 percent.
- Level 2: Firing while moving increases movement speed by 40 percent and accuracy by 40 percent.
- Level 3: Firing while moving increases movement speed by 46 percent and accuracy by 46 percent.
- In Level 4: Firing while moving increases movement speed by 53 percent and accuracy by 53 percent.
- Level 5: Firing while moving increases movement speed by 61 percent and accuracy by 61 percent.
- In Level 6: Firing while moving increases movement speed by 70 percent and accuracy by 70 percent.
Let’s see if D- Bee can rule the battlefield or if it will be defeated by one of the game’s more than 35 playable characters.
How can you get D-Bee back after the top-up event?
Garena has recently been generous with new characters, with the majority of them being introduced through top-up events. Players can unlock the new character for free by paying a tiny quantity of diamonds while still having enough diamonds to spend on other things.
The Street beat top-up event will run until the 13th of July. Players may get D-Bee for free as well as his exclusive bundle by topping up during this time. Details are as follows:
- D-bee character (INR 80 – 100 diamonds) top-up 100 diamonds
- D-bee’s Streetbeat Bundle (INR 400 – 520 diamonds) top-up 500 diamonds
D-Bee & His Street Beat Bundle
D-Bee is a street artist with an outgoing attitude who enjoys interacting with new people. He believes that creating is the meaning of life, which is why he became a maker. He is also a skilled dancer and musician.
When you reach level 6, D-ability Bee’s improves movement speed by 70 percent and accuracy by 70 percent if you fire while moving. In general, it’s an excellent ability for rusher builds. Furthermore, it is a passive ability that may be used in conjunction with almost any active skill in the game.
D-Bee’s Street beat bundle is his signature look in the game’s posters. It’s just your standard hip-hop outfit, with no special effects or anything.
How to gain a free D-Bee character in Free Fire: A Step-by-Step Guide
Step 1: Click the diamond icon in the lobby to get straight to the diamond shop.
Step 2: Next, click the buy icon to purchase a suitable diamond pack.
(Note: To claim D-Bee, you must have a minimum of 100 diamonds.)
Step 3: After purchasing, customers can go to the events section and claim a new D-Bee by clicking on “Street Beat Top Up”. If they buy 500 diamonds, they can also get a new Street-Beat Bundle set.
Purchase Diamonds and Claim D-bee in Free Fire
Users must first launch Free Fire on their smartphones and select the “Diamond” symbol, as illustrated below:
On their screens, they’ll see the following options:
- 100 diamonds for 80 INR
- 310 diamonds for 250 INR
- 520 diamonds for 400 INR
- 1060 diamonds for 800 INR
- 2180 diamonds for 1600 INR
- 5600 diamonds for 4000 INR
To obtain the required number of diamonds, players must complete a successful payment. The character must be manually claimed once the top-up is complete:
- Gamers should click the “Calendar” button on the right side of the lobby screen. After accessing the “Events” menu, they must select the Street beat top-up option.
- Next to the character will be a claim button. It would be redeemed by tapping it. From the “Character” menu, D-bee can then be equipped.
The Bottom line
- Garena’s Free Fire has now made the D-Bee’s character available to fans through an event called ‘Street Beat Top Up’.
- The D-Bee is a character that has a tremendous possibility of becoming the ultimate game-changing character!
- However, it is possible that it will not appear the same to all of the participants.
- Some gamers may regard it as a negative character, while others may regard it as a fantastic one.
- After all, each player has his or her preferences and playing style.The character may suit one’s playing style and taste, but it may not suit the playing style and taste of another.
- As a result, we must always respect the viewpoints of all players.
- In the end, it all comes down to how a player employs their character in the game!
Now it’s your turn: What did you think of D-Bee’s new ability? You might perhaps have a query. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns by posting a comment below.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Q.1. When can we expect the D-Bee character to appear in Free Fire?
Ans: In the OB28 update, or shortly after, the D-Bee character would formally join the other characters in Free Fire.
Q.2. How to get access to free D-Bee in Garena free fire?
Ans: Garena has now made the character available to fans through an event called ‘Street Beat Top Up’. Players can unlock the new character for free by paying a minimum of 100 diamonds.
Q.3. What are the special abilities of D-Bee?
Ans: “Bullet Beats” is the special skill of D-Bee, when firing while moving, it is a passive skill that boosts movement speed and accuracy. D-Bee’s Streetbeat bundle is his signature look in the game’s posters. It’s just a standard hip-hop outfit, with no special effects or anything.
Q.4. Do you think D-Bee is a decent character?
Ans: The D-Bee character is extremely powerful, and if employed correctly, it can easily dominate any match!
Q.5. Is D-Bee a dancer?
Ans: D-Bee appears to be a street dancer and music producer based on his appearance. With his Pink Headphones, Blue Bandana, and Yellow Jacket, he looks rather stylish.