Google Pay Rangoli Diwali Stamp 100% Working Trick
Welcome Friends hope you are enjoying all the loot offers. Here we are back with a new trick for you to get Google Pay Rangoli Stamp. Google Pay is Giving Rangoli & Flower Diwali stamps by using this trick. There is 100% Chances for Rangoli Stamp in this trick. So don’t worry about it read all articles and follow our step to get rangoli Stamp in free.
Get a new Rangoli Stamp Trick Check out our New Rangoli Trick. Another Rangoli trick coming soon stay with us for more update.
Let’s start to follow our bellow step to get Google Pay Rangoli Stamps. Read all the article carefully and follow our all the steps and absolutely you also get A Rangoli Stamp and Claim the Diwali Reward of Rs.250.
What is the Rangoli Stamp New Offer
Google Pay is now giving Rangoli & Flower Stamps on doing bus booking in ReduBus App. If you are doing up to Rs.35 of Bus Booking then you will get 100% Rangoli Stamp. We are providing you a trick where you will get Rangoli Stamp Without any Bus Ticket Charges. You will get a Rangoli Stamp for free or with Rs.5 Charges. Let’s discuss this trick by step by step.
Read Bellow Process to get rangoli From RedBus in Free.
Google Pay Rangoli Bonanza Event Update
Google Pay has Started Rangoli Bonanza Event to Get more Rangoli in free. For more information click here.
Procedure to Get Rangoli Stamp from redbus
- Goto Diwali Offer and Click on the Redbus Banner Showing. (Like above the image)
- After RedBus App Open on Google Pay. Enter any two Bus Fare Destination Location. And then Book A Bus Ticket Minimum Amount Of Rs.35 or Above. ( For lowest bus fare root check bellow of this post)
- Select the lowest cost Bus fare to Book the Bus ticket and make the payment.
- Wait 3-5 Minutes of the payment successful and check your Diwali Offer Page That you will 90% sure to get Rangoli Stamp.
- After you got Rangoli Stamp Goto RedBus App /Website and Cancelled the ticket you booked.
- You will get a refund by deducting some cancelation charges around 5rs- 10rs.
- You will get the refund in your bank within 7days & you also get a Scratch Card of Diwali Offer worth ₹251.
Note: If you don’t get rangoli Stamp in your first transaction then you can try another bus booking on this same account. There is 90% chance to get Rangoli. So many people are getting Rangoli From This Trick.
The Lowest Price of RedBus Bus Fare Ticket for the Root :
- Bhubaneswar to Cuttack – ticket Price – Rs. 50 Refund is Rs.45
- Bhubaneswar to Puri – Ticket Price Rs. 50 Refund Is Rs. 45
- Dewas to Indore – Ticket Price 39-50rs – Refund Amount 31-45rs.
- Asansol to Durgapur – Ticket Price Rs.50 – Refund Amount Rs.45
- Dewas to Ujjain Tickets Amount Rs.50 – Refund Amount ₹45
- Indore to Ujjain Bus Fare ₹63 – Refund Amount ₹56
Note: If the bus showing not available then you can try by changing the bus booking date.