How to get the GitHub Student Developer Pack for free?
If you want a free subscription to GitHub Student Developer Pack, then this article is for you. This post will get how to access the Github Developer Student subscription free for 7 days. This is a dedicated article for developer students. Please give your response by sharing our; post with your friends that they can access it too.
Nowadays, almost every student wants GitHub Student Developer Pack, but not every student can afford it due to its pricing. So in today’s blog, we are going to tell you how you can get GitHub Student Developer Pack for free. For enjoying the benefits of the GitHub Student Developer Pack, it is essential to be a student.
If you are not a student, you can also register from your brother or sister’s account without any hassle. It will be great if you already have a Gmail id. But if you want that you do not face any problems, you should create a new Gmail ID. Creating an account in GitHub is very easy; for this, you have to go to its official website and create a new account.
What Is GitHub Student Developer Pack?
Github Student developer is a combo package of so many development service equipment. You will access up to 104 free service with this small Student Developer Pack. Total benefits up to 1000$ you will get in this pack. If you want to check all the benefits & price then click here.
Features Of Github Student Developer Pack
- Free 12 months Canva Pro subscription
- 100$ free Digital Ocean Credits
- 1 year .me TDLs & Free SSL Certificate On Namecheap
- 1-year free domain with free advanced SSL Certificate on Name.com
- Free access to 25+ Microsoft Azure cloud services plus $100 in Azure credit.
- Get a dot TECH domain free for 1 year and 2 free email accounts with 100 MB free
Student Development Pack 7 Days Free Trail
- First of all, go to Google and write Github Student Pack and then search.
- Now open the first website placed in Google, and now you will get a prompt message saying Get Your Pack on the first page of Students Github Official Site.
- Now, Click on Get Your Pack.
- You will be asked to log in or to create a new account.
Guide To Create Edu ID For Github Student Pack
- If you have not created an account previously, you have to create a new account by entering some details such as your name, email address, preferred username, and strong password.
- After interpreting all the details, you will have to verify your email address. To verify your email address, you will be given an OTP or a link to your email, which you need to check by opening your email and entering it to the official Github website.
- Next, You have to give the name and address of your school; after that, you will have to take a picture of your ID card and submit it; after that, they will save it in their records so that they have proof that you have a subscription to their pack.
- Now you will be asked what you want to use this pack for, then you can write your interest in it, for which you want to get this pack.
- There are many other small and big pieces of information that you will be asked for, which you will have to submit, so submit all the details and click on the green Submit button placed at the bottom of the page.
- After all these, you will see a message prompted like this.
- After submitting, you have to wait for 3 to 4 days sometimes, or even sometimes you have to wait for 7 days. But beware of this because they always reply; it has never happened to date that they did not reply to any individual.
- Keep checking your mail every day.
- You will get a message like this when you get GitHub Student Developer Pack for free without any edu e-mail id.