- 1 E Dharti Apna Khata राजस्थान जमाबंदी, नकल, भूलेख देखना apnakhata.raj.nic.in
- 1.1 Purpose of Apna Khata Rajasthan (e-Dharti portal)
- 1.2 Benefits of E Dharti Rajasthan
- 1.3 How to check Jamabandi copy online?
- 1.4 Apna Khata Rajasthan District Wise Official Website
- 1.5 Apply Online for Nomination of E Dharti
- 1.6 Steps to check land record
- 1.7 Records available on Apna Khata
- 1.8 The Benefits of Rajasthan E Dharti Portal are:
- 1.9 How to examine your “Rajasthan Apna Khata” Jamabandi copy online?
- 1.10 Apply online for the nomination of your account?
- 1.11 How To Download e-Dharti Mobile App
- 1.12 E- dharti Contact Information
E Dharti Apna Khata राजस्थान जमाबंदी, नकल, भूलेख देखना apnakhata.raj.nic.in
भू नक्शा राजस्थान 2021, अपना खाता 2022 राजस्थान, E Dharti 1.0 जमाबंदी 2022, e dharti rajasthan, e dharti 1.0 jamin bandi, e dharti app, e dharti lrc login, Rajasthan e-bhumi portal
India’s government is in the method of digitization and developing rapidly. With this digitization method, people are getting all the services and documents online. So the Rajasthan government also started Apna Khata Rajasthan for the people of the state. In accordance with this portal, people can know the details and records related to their lands. People can get the name/person of the owner of the land.
Civilians of Rajasthan now can sit at their home to know land-related information, and no necessity to visit the government offices for that. With this E Dharti portal, people can examine aw1 AQ, the Jamabandi of farming, Khasra number, and the land map.
My account Rajasthan portal is also called the E Dharti portal. It is maintaining lucidity in the government system and saves time. Banks will also give loans on my account Rajasthan documents for the people.
Purpose of Apna Khata Rajasthan (e-Dharti portal)
Apna Khata Rajasthan’s main intention is to provide all the related information of the land easily to the citizens of the state.
Persons now no longer require to go around the family regarding land information and avoid facing problems in this regard.
With this E Dharti portal from the Rajasthan government, the citizens will have great advantages, and they will get details of their land via the internet from anywhere in the world.
Benefits of E Dharti Rajasthan
With this E Dharti portal’s help, each and every person can know the Khasra number and Jamabandi number of their land. Citizens no need to visit Patwarkhana for copying accounts.People can save time by copying Rajasthan’s account online.By just putting their account number, people can know all the information of land report and Jamabandi copy sitting at home.
People from any corner of the state can
get these benefits from E Dharti Rajasthan.
How to check Jamabandi copy online?
People who want to see their account Jamabandi copy online must visit the E Dharti portal’s official website.On the home page, choose the district, so that district’s map opens.Search for Jamabandi CopySearch for Jamabandi Copy.Then select the tehsil and also choose the village. LA form opens. Fill up the form with the required details like name, address, etc.
Apna Khata Rajasthan District Wise Official Website
Rajasthan land Portal Official Web Site:- apnakhata.raj.nic.in
E-Dharti Version 1.0 Link:- apnakhata raj nic in
Check District Wise Land portal Official Website Link :-
|Districts Names||Official website||Districts Names||Official website|
|Ajmer||click here||Bikaner||click here|
|Alwar||click here||Bundi||click here|
|Banswara||click here||Chittorgarh||click here|
|Baran||click here||Churu||click here|
|Barmer||click here||Dosa||click here|
|Bharatpur||click here||Dholpur||click here|
|Bhilwara||click here||Dungarpur||click here|
|Hanuman Nagar||click here||Jaipur||click here|
|Jalore||click here||Pali||click here|
|Jhalawar||click here||Pratapgarh||click here|
|Jhunjhunu||click here||Rajsamand||click here|
|Jodhpur||click here||Sawai madhopur||click here|
|Karauli||click here||Sikar||click here|
|Kota||click here||Sirohi||click here|
|Nagaur||click here||Shri Ganga Nagar||click here|
|Tonk||click here||Udaipur||click here|
Apply Online for Nomination of E Dharti
An application form for nomination opens where the candidate must fill the form with the necessary details like name, father name, mobile number, email ID, address.
- Choose the district, village, and click on the submit option.
- The application for nomination is now successful.
- Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme | Eligibility, Application.
- To visit the official website of Geo Map ,first download the land map.
- Fill in the details like district, tehsil, RI, Halkas, Village, and sheet on the home page.
- Click on the number on the map, now the Khasra map is shown on the screen.
- Now,we can download the Khasra map and also can take a printout and save it as a PDF file.
With an aim to provide fast civilian services and keep a check on the land transaction-related scams, the Rajasthan government offers Bhulekh or records of rights (RoR) of land online, through its Apna Khata portal. Besides offering citizens a host of services online, the portal also assists the state government to maintain land records digitally, which helps in keeping in check land-related frauds. Using this portal, landowners in Rajasthan can acquire a lot of land and ownership-related details about land parcels and property, in the state of Rajasthan.
The entrance was put up by the Revenue Department after the state passed the Rajasthan Urban Land (Certification of Titles) Act, 2016, a law seeking to give state-guaranteed land titles.
More frequently known as jamabandi nakal or bhulekh in Rajasthan, the availability of RoR of land online, not only assists the state maintain them better but also offers ease of procuring documents for the common man.
Steps to check land record
- First log on to the official website http://apnakhata.raj.nic.in. Choose the district where the land is located.
- When the district is selected, you will reach another page where the tehsil has to be selected.
- Then you have to choose the village name from a list and the year for which you need the land record.
- On the page that is visible now, the user will have to key in his name, address, city and pin code. You also have to choose 1 of the 5 options (khata, khasra, name, USN and GSN) to acquire a copy of the record.
Records available on Apna Khata
Land purchasers can confirm and check land titles before investing in land parcels/plots. This limits the scope for any wrongdoing.
Purchasers and sellers can also view the alteration status of the property.
Banks would demand land title and alteration documents before issuing credit.
With the help of E Dharti portal’s, every person can know the Khasra number and Jamabandi number of their land.
Civilians no need to visit Patwarkhana for copying accounts.People can save time by copying Rajasthan’s account online.
As you all know, the method “Digitization” by the government is going very fast. Under this method, all types of documents are being made available online. You should know that, Rajasthan Government has begun its account “E Dharti Rajasthan Portal”.
Today we will be going to give you all the important information regarding “Apna Khata Rajasthan”. E Dharti motive, benefits, characteristics, process of checking your account, Jamabandi copy, process of viewing the geo map, process of applying online, etc.
The chief intentions of this “E Dharti Apna Khata” is that all the people of the state can get all the land related information easily, they do not have to go round the family and do not have to run into any kind of problems. This new action taken by the Rajasthan state government will greatly benefit all the people of the state. Nowadays people will be allowed to get details of their land online through the internet from anywhere.
The Benefits of Rajasthan E Dharti Portal are:
With the support of E Dharti Portal, any person of Rajasthan can know his Khasra number or his Jamabandi number.
To follow this account people will not have to go to Patwarkhana.
After doing Rajasthan account copy online, time will be saved.
All the individuals of the state can now get all the records of land such as Khasra map, Khatauni, Jamabandi copy and Girdhavari report etc,by entering their account number on their account portal sitting at home.
Citizens of the state can gain this facility from any corner of the state.
How to examine your “Rajasthan Apna Khata” Jamabandi copy online?
Interested recipients who want to check their Jamabandi copy online should follow the steps has given below.
- Candidate has to visit the official website e dharti rajasthan http://apnakhata.raj.nic.in/
- After this, tap on the option to “select the district”.
- Then, a new webpage will open in which you will have to choose the “name of the tehsil”.
- Later on a new webpage will open in which you have to the “name of your village”.
- While selecting the village, a form will open in front of you.Now,you will have to fill up all your information like name, address etc.
- Next you have to go to the “options” and then select the option to issue a copy.
- Then, here you will have the button that you want to give the needed information for the Jamabandi, you want to give the account number or the Khasra number, or by name or USN.
- Following this you can choose an option, you can also choose an account number.
- After filling all the details, you can see your Jamabandi copy online.
Apply online for the nomination of your account?
Concerned recipients of the state who want to apply online for nomination through E Dharti Apna Khata Rajasthan can follow the method given below:
First, you have to visit the official website of “Apna Khata Rajasthan” http://apnakhata.raj.nic.in/
After opening E Dharti Apna Khata Rajasthan, a new homepage will appear in front of you.
Then, you will have to tap on “apply online” for nomination.
After that,a new homepage will open in front of you.
Now you will see the application form. You have to fill all the details asked in this application form like applicant’s name, mobile number, father’s name, address, district, village etc.
Now click on the submit button.
How To Download e-Dharti Mobile App
To download the Mobile App, E Dharti Apna Khata Rajasthan, you have to visit the Play store, and can follow the given process:
- Open “Google Play Store”.
- Next, you are required to enter your “Apna Khata Rajasthan” in the search box.
- Click on the search button.
- Then a list will come in front of you.
- Next, click on the “option” at the top of this list.
- Next, you have to click on the install button.
E- dharti Contact Information
Through this article, we have provided you all the important details related to your E Dharti “Apna Khata Rajasthan” account. If you are still facing any kind of issues then you can contact the nodal agency to resolve your problem.