Adopt Me pet lists, How To Get free Adopt Me Pets, How To Get Free Pet in Roblox Adopt Me!
Adopt Me is one of the famous games within the Roblox world. The main role of players in the game is acting like a parent by adopting children or a child which is getting adopted but with the game’s development its entire focus transferred to the pet’s adoption and caring. How to get these Adopt Me Pets? Yes! It is the most asked title today and if you are in search of Adopt Me Pets then this is a right choice.
There are a lot of ways by which you can get Adopt Me Pets for free but if you are a free course player then it may be a little tough. But no worries! We are here to help you, this post will teach you some of the ways by which you can get Free Adopt Me Pets.
What are Adopt Me Pets?
These are the pets that are adopted by the players in Adopt Me! which are grouped into 5 classes; among these some Pets can be purchased only by Robux (Robloxs virtual currency). These pets hatch from eggs which grow as newborns, juniors, teens and finally become fully grown. 4 fully grown pets can give you a Neon pet and 4 fully grown neon pets can be combined into a mega neon pet.
How To Get Free Pets in Adopt Me?
Now, let us concentrate on the actual thing to get free Pets in Adopt me we can look over some of the methods like star rewards, events, gaining bucks and purchasing eggs. Let’s rush into these methods.
1. Starter Egg
you should need an egg to get a pet and you can get this egg by talking to Sir Woofington at nursery. You should complete all the needs required to hatch the egg. After this, you will get a choice to select a dog or a cat. Be wise while choosing this as you don’t have a second chance and the pet you get is untracked.
2. Star Rewards
Star Rewards is the best method to gain free Pets. What you should do is just log in every day. The more you log in the more stars you get. Not only stars you can also acquire bucks (Adopt Me currency) and for every 5 days you will achieve a gift and on the 30th day you will get a cracked egg that you can hatch for a pet.
Particular amount of stars will give you particular things like 210 stars will help you to get ginger cat, with 400 stars you can get a toucan, 550 stars will help you to get a starfish, and if you are good enough to make 660 stars then you can get either a Golden Unicorn, Golden Dragon or Golden Griffin once you hatch the egg.
3. Earnings Bucks and Purchasing Eggs
Without spending a single pie if you want to get free Pets then this is an ideal method. There are a lot of ways to earn money like paychecks, login bonuses, objectives, money trees, and many more.
While you are playing you will be given paychecks occasionally. You get $20 for every 10 to 15 minutes if you are actively logged in the game. By this you can get money throughout the day but you have to keep the game open and keep checking to collect your check.
For star rewards you should be logging in the game everyday and if you jump into the game in a row you can also get a good amount of bucks. Ensure to open the game once daily to earn more money.
If you complete blue objectives like showering, feeding and providing some drinks to your pet you can get 6-7 bucks. And if you complete orange you will get $12 so be sure about doing these.
Money trees are a special type of tree that you can keep in your home which will grow bucks occasionally. After growing you can harvest and get 8 dollars but there is a limit, you can collect only $100 bucks each day.
After you have got good amount of cash you can purchase an egg from nursery different eggs are available at different costs like:
- Cracked Egg: This will cost you $350 bucks.
- Pet Egg: This will cost you $600 bucks.
- Royal Egg: This will cost you about $1,450 bucks.
There are some special eggs available like Aussie eggs which cost $750 bucks but these have only some concerned pets so you must be sure that they have the pets which you want before purchasing.
4. Hacks and Codes
Many people follow hacking to make their work done in any aspect and this happens here too. Some players do this to get free Pets in Adopt Me but all these are fake; these are just malware or viruses which may enter your device. Never trust these methods as it can cause your account to be banned.
Another thing which is mostly heard is about codes in Adopt Me. At present there are no codes and even there is no location to enter the code in the game. So be aware of all this stuff and dont believe if anybody tells you about the codes until it is given officially by Adopt Me on social media or in game.
5. YouTube Free Pets:
There are many youtube channels with the title saying that you can get free Pets. This means that they are giving away a pet. For that you may have to comment or join the contest. If the youtuber is more famous then there is a chance to win a pet but chances are not more than enough. So if you have to only comment then there are no issues you can feel free to enter. But if they ask you to sign up or something else then don’t believe it. It may be a scam.
Adopt Me Pets Complete List (From New to Legendary Pets)
This list covers almost all the pets you can adopt in Roblox Adopt Me Pets. We have also provided you with what is needed like eggs, stars, events, and other such to get them.
1. Common Pets in Adopt Me
- Bandicoot (Aussie Egg)
- Buffalo (Cracked Egg or Pet Egg)
- Cat (Starter Egg, Cracked Egg, or Pet Egg)
- Chick (Easter 2020 Egg)
- Chicken (Farm Egg)
- Dog (Starter Egg, Cracked Egg, or Pet Egg)
- Ground Sloth (Fossil Egg)
- Otter (Cracked Egg or Pet Egg)
- Robin (Christmas Egg)
- Stingray (Ocean Egg)
- Tasmanian Tiger (Fossil Egg)
2. Uncommon Pets in Adopt Me
- Bat (Halloween Event 2020)
- Black Panther (Jungle Egg)
- Blue Dog (Blue Egg)
- Capybara (Jungle Egg)
- Chocolate Labrador (Cracked Egg, Pet Egg, or Royal Egg)
- Crab (Ocean Egg)
- Dingo (Aussie Egg)
- Dolphin (Ocean Egg)
- Drake (Farm Egg)
- Fennec Fox (Cracked Egg, Pet Egg, or Royal Egg)
- Glyptodon (Fossil Egg)
- Meerkat (Safari Egg)
- Pet Rock (April Fools 2020)
- Pink Cat (Pink Egg)
- Puma (Cracked Egg, Pet Egg, or Royal Egg)
- Silly Duck (Farm Egg)
- Snow Cat (Cracked Egg, Pet Egg, or Royal Egg)
- Snowman (Christmas 2020 Event)
- Stegosaurus (Fossil Egg)
- Triceratops (Fossil Egg)
- Wild Boar (Safari Egg)
- Wolf (Christmas Egg)
3. Rare Pets in Adopt Me
- Australian Kelpie (Aussie Egg)
- Beaver (Cracked Egg, Pet Egg, or Royal Egg)
- Brown Bear (Jungle Egg)
- Bunny (Cracked Egg, Pet Egg, or Royal Egg)
- Cow (Farm Egg)
- Dilophosaurus (Fossil Egg)
- Elephant (Safari Egg)
- Elf Shrew (Christmas Event)
- Emu (Aussie Egg)
- Hyena (Safari Egg)
- Lynx (Christmas 2020 Event)
- Monkey (Monkey Box)
- Musk Ox (Christmas 2020 Event)
- Narwhal (Ocean Egg)
- Ox (Lunar New Year Event 2021)
- Pig (Farm Egg)
- Polar Bear (Christmas Egg)
- Pterodactyl (Fossil Egg)
- Rabbit (Cracked Egg, Pet Egg, or Royal Egg)
- Rat (Lunar New Year Event 2020)
- Reindeer (Advent Calendar)
- Rhino (Jungle Egg)
- Seahorse (Ocean Egg)
- Snow Puma (Cracked Egg, Pet Egg, or Royal Egg)
- Swan (Christmas Egg)
- Woolly Mammoth (Fossil Egg)
4. Ultra Rare Pets in Adopt Me
- Albino Bat (Halloween Event 2020)
- Arctic Fox (Christmas Egg)
- Bee (Coffee Shop)
- Business Monkey (3 Briefcases combined w/Monkey)
- Clownfish (Ocean Egg)
- Crocodile (Jungle Egg)
- Dalmatian aka Santa Dog (Christmas Event)
- Deinonychus (Fossil Egg)
- Elf Hedgehog (Christmas Event)
- Flamingo (Safari Egg)
- Frog (Aussie Egg)
- Ghost Bunny (Halloween Event)
- Horse (Pet Shop)
- Koala (Aussie Egg)
- Ladybug (Farm Shop Event 2021)
- Lion (Safari Egg)
- Llama (Farm Egg)
- Lunar Ox (Lunar New Year Event)
- Panda (Lunar New Year Event)
- Penguin (Throw a Golden Goldfish Event)
- Platypus (Jungle Egg)
- Red Panda (Cracked Egg, Pet Egg, or Royal Egg)
- Toy Monkey (3 Cymbals combined w/Monkey)
- Sabertooth (Fossil Egg)
- Shiba Inu (Cracked Egg, Pet Egg, or Royal Egg)
- Sloth (Pet Shop)
- Turkey (Farm Egg)
- Yeti (Christmas Event 2020)
- Zombie Buffalo (Halloween Event)
5. Legendary Pets in Adopt Me
- Albino Monkey (Monkey Box)
- Arctic Reindeer (Christmas Egg)
- Bat Dragon (Halloween Event 2019)
- Cerberus (500 Robux)
- Crow (Farm Egg)
- Diamond Ladybug (Farm Shop Event 2021)
- Dodo (Fossil Egg)
- Dragon (Cracked Egg, Pet Egg, or Royal Egg)
- Evil Unicorn (Halloween Event 2019)
- Frost Dragon (Christmas Event 2019)
- Frost Fury (Christmas Event 2020)
- Giraffe (Safari Egg)
- Golden Ladybug (Farm Shop Event 2021)
- Golden Penguin (Throw a Golden Goldfish Event)
- Griffin (Gamepass or 600 Robux)
- Golden Rat (Lunar New Year Event 2020)
- Guardian Lion (Lunar New Year Event 2021)
- Kangaroo (Aussie Egg)
- Kitsune (Pet Store)
- King Bee (Coffee Shop)
- Monkey King (3 Monkey Staffs combined w/Monkey)
- Metal Ox (Lunar New Year Event 2021)
- Ninja Monkey (3 Scrolls combined w/Monkey)
- Octopus (Ocean Egg)
- Owl (Farm Egg)
- Parrot (Jungle Egg)
- Peacock (Pet Store)
- Queen Bee (Coffee Shop )
- Robo Dog (600 Robux)
- Scoob! (Scoob! Event)
- Shadow Dragon (Halloween Event 2019)
- Shark (Ocean Egg)
- Skele-Rex (Halloween Event 2020)
- Snow Owl (Christmas Event 2020)
- Turtle (Aussie Egg)
- Tyrannosaurus Rex (Fossil Egg)
- Unicorn (Cracked Egg, Pet Egg, or Royal Egg)
Although as players you can’t get all of these pets currently in the game, it’s worth a try to adopt these and enjoy the game. That’s the end to our article, we hope this helped you. If you have any queries or questions, always feel free to comment in the session below.
Here are some questions asked by our viewers recently.
1. Which Pets are No Longer Available in Adopt Me?
There are some Pets which were free previously but are not available today. One such is Free Chick Pet. During the Roblox Easter Egg Hunt for 2020 you had an option to get a free Chick pet in Adopt Me! It is very simple to get this egg by just opening the game and pressing the Easter button which is present on the right side of your screen this will give you an Easter egg which you can unlock.
2. Which is the Best Legendary Pet in Adopt Me?
The Arctic Reindeer is believed to be the Best Legendary Pets by many users in Adopt Me. This appeared in the Christmas Event for the first time, and can be adopted through Christmas egg.
3. What was the First Egg in Adopt Me?
The very first egg in Adopt Me is the Blue Egg, this was introduced in the mid of summer 2019. And the important thing to notice is the Blue Egg can only be obtained via trading.
4. What is the Total Number of Eggs in Adopt Me?
There are totally fifteen(15) different types of eggs in Adopt Me. And each egg has different sorts of Pets.