Best Gaming Headphones Under 1000, Top 5 best gaming headset with mic Flipkart, 10 Best Gaming Headphones Under Rs.500
If you’re a professional gamer or should I say in today’s language a “PRO-Gamer” OR if you’re just a person who loves gaming, then you’re gonna relate to this. The sound balance in a gaming experience is as important as keen eyesight for a handicraftman.
The importance of good headphones in gaming is dominant. If you’re currently struggling with the question of whether or not you should buy a headphone for gaming and what headphone can you get under 500 rupees, so as to not hamper the quality of your gaming experience, then, relax you’re exactly at the correct place.
We are hereafter thorough research and with an awesome result of the top 10 best gaming headphones.
So, without any further wastage of time, let’s get into the topic.
First of all, let’s analyze why you must have good headphones for gaming…!
Reason To Buy A Gaming Headphone
- Cancellation of external noise – Sometimes, there are just random noises, if you’re home, such as television, or other people at your home talking. This can divert your mind from the game at times, and you may lose the game. Using headphones while gaming gives you a crisp experience of the game by cancellation of any external noise. Thus, making you more concentrated in the game itself.
- Sound quality – Every gamer knows the importance of sound quality in a game, especially if you’re playing something like BGMI. The sound being delivered to your ears directly, rather than just hearing from a speaker is far better and gives you a real-like experience of the game. Because of more accurate surrounding sounds of the game, it gives you a chance to play more effectively against your enemies.
- Better communication – If you’re playing in a team, you must know, how important communicating while gaming is. Headphones are generally, attached to a microphone, and helps you communicate more efficiently with your team members, and provides you a better experience.
Now, that you know why you should buy a headphone, let’s move on to which headphone should you buy in your budget.
9 Best Gaming Headphones Lists
1. Logitech H151 Headset (Rs.1385)
This headset by Logitech is one of the best headphones for gaming that too at such an affordable price. That works with Windows, iOS, chrome, and android. It has soft ear-cups which help you to use them for a long time. It has a 3.5mm jack and an adjustable headband. Other key specifications are sensitivity – 122dB/mW. It has a rotating microphone. This earphone has pro-quality noise cancellation which is a plus point for gaming.
2. Lenovo IdeaPad H100 Gaming Headset (Rs.1999)
This is a stereo over-ear headphone, with 50mm drivers. This headset is fit for hours of gaming sessions. It has a lightweight model, with soft foam ear-cups. It is compatible with laptops, PCs, PS5, Macs, and Xbox. Its additional features include an in-built volume wheel and a slide-to-mute button.
3. HP H200 Wired gaming Headset (Rs.1497)
This affordable amazing over-ear headset has blue LED lights on it, which gives it a really cool look, which suits a gamer’s vibes. You can easily rotate the microphone and the headband is also very comfortable to use for a longer period of time. It has 4D sound effects which give you a crisp clear experience in the matter of gaming. This headset also has 50mm drivers to provide you a wide range of frequencies. It has volume control and LED light controls on the headset too.
4. boAt Immortal IM-200 USB gaming headset (Rs.1999)
This headset is not only from one of the trendy brands, but it really has amazing features at such an affordable price. It has RGB breathing LEDs which adds amazing effects to the ear cups. Its ENx technology provides you an excellent experience in communicating with your team. It can only be used for PCs though.
5. Cosmic Byte Equinox Europa Gaming Headset (Rs.2549)
This headset has a 7.1 USB dual driver with cool RGB LED effects such as neon, wave, sonic spectrum, etc. it has an inbuilt noise cancellation processor and an adjustable headband. It has an amazing frequency range of 20Hz – 20KHz. it consists of a 7.1 virtual multichannel decoder chip.
6. JBL Quantum 100 Wired Gaming Headset (Rs.1999)
This headset has a 40mm driver which delivers crystal clear sound effects. It has a detachable mic, which can be used according to your preferences. It is compatible with all PCs, Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo, and VR. Its amazing boom mic enables you to communicate without any interruptions with your fellow gamers or teammates.
7. Fire-Boltt Blast 1400 Bluetooth Wireless Headphones (Rs.2499)
This premium over-ear headphone can not only be used for gaming, but can also be used for jogging, work, or music. Its 25 hours of playtime allows you to have an uninterrupted powerful gaming experience. It has foldable ear-cups and an adjustable headband. Its thumping HD sound effects enhance your listening experience to the manifold. It has Bluetooth v5.0 with EDR and BR. It has a wireless range of 10m. A bonus point is that it also has Siri voice assistance.
8. EKSA E1000S Green Wired Gaming Headset (Rs.2399)
This headset is specifically designed for gaming. It has a 120-degree adjustable microphone and noise cancellation system. Its 2.2m long cable gives you a comfortable gaming session. It has a 3.5mm connector type and is compatible with all PC, Xbox, and mac.
SONY XB450AP wired headset (2099 INR) – this headset has a swivel design and has flatware design to keep the wire tangle-free. Its Neodymium dynamic drivers deliver clear sound because of its highly sensitive diaphragm. It has an enhanced sensitivity of 102dB. And a frequency range of 5Hz-22KHz. It has closed cushioned earpads to provide comfort.
9. Redgear Cosmo 7.1 RGB wired headphones (Rs.1999)
Last but not least this headphone has a true virtual 7.1 surround sound effect. It has cool RGB-led lights and amazing voice cancellation. It delivers accurate sounds from all surrounding angles and is really comfortable to use. You can control the volume at your fingertips. At this price, this is one of the best headsets out there.
5 Best Gaming Headphone Under Rs.500
So, these were the top 9 best affordable gaming headsets. But, if not then we have also got for you, some best headphones under 500
Here’s the list :
- Zebronics ZEB 2200 HMV Wired Headset – This is the best headphone under 500 INR so far. This comes with a 3mm jack and padded earcups. It has volume controls and has the sensitivity of 105dB/mW. Not so bad for the price, isn’t it?
- WanzHow Perfect High Bass Headphones (Rs.349) – its compatible with all android smartphones, iOS, laptops, tablets and computers. It has gold plated connectors and provides the listening experience ranging from 20Hz-20KHz. It has 40mm driver units and the sensitivity of 110dB. It’s feather like weight makes it handy.
- YODNSO P47 Wireless Sports Headphones (Rs.449) – this is the best wireless headphone under 500 with Bluetooth v5. 0+EDR and HD sound. It has the Bluetooth range of 10m. Its flat wire keeps the cable tangle free. It also comes with a USB charging cable. It gives a total of 6 hour playing time.
- Philips SHL 5000 wired headphones (Rs.499) – these headphones are foldable, lightweight with a 32mm speaker driver and deep bass. It has the sensitivity of 104dB. It has Neodymium magnet type.
- Marvo H8320 Gaming Headphones (Rs.479) – these headphones has 2.2m cable which gives you comfort while gaming in your preferable position. It has synthetic leather ear-cups and an omnidirectional mic.
These were some of the best headphones under 500 INR. I Hope, this helped you get a precise idea of what you want and why. Check out these headphones and enhance your gaming experience at such affordable prices. If we are getting these amazing products under 3000 INR, why should we spend tens of thousands of rupees?
Anyways, thank you for reading till here. Wish you a great gaming experience.
Check out our other articles for such insightful and helpful information and facts.